Disposable blue powder-free nitrile gloves made of nitrile rubber (NBR)
- Powder-free blue nitrile gloves, non-sterile. Ambidextrous
- Complies with the European Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC as well as EN 455 standards. Class I medical devices.
- Complies with the European directive for personal protective equipment 89/686/EEC as well as with standards EN 420 and EN 374. Category III – nitrile gloves for waterproof protection against chemical risks. Length 240 +/- 5mm.
- Exempt de latex naturel.
- Synthetic copolymer.
- Check for damage before use, do not use damaged gloves. Store the nitrile gloves dry and protected from light in the original packaging between 10°C and 30°C. Protect against ozone.
- Evacuate in accordance with the regulations in force.
Use of powder-free blue Nitrile gloves
Since work is necessary to live, it must be done in the best possible conditions. Indeed, in several professional sectors, it is mandatory to protect yourself well, to be precise or to ensure perfect hygiene. It is with this in mind that disposable gloves were created.
These are tools that have become essential for certain professions such as medicine, catering, laboratories or even on construction sites. These allow you to protect yourself well against accidents that can happen very quickly, to avoid contamination or even to preserve hygiene in your workplace.
Nitrile gloves are made of synthetic rubber
Nitrile gloves are made of synthetic rubber and are an ideal alternative when a person has latex allergies. These gloves perform best when it comes to puncture resistance. Nitrile gloves are most commonly referred to as gloves for medical applications.
Before these gloves can be marketed in hospitals and other medical facilities, they must undergo a series of tests to ensure their durability. Nitrile gloves are latex-free. They are the most resistant to punctures. They have a high level of sensitivity. They provide a good fit and can be worn for a long time. They protect you in high-risk situations involving the use of an infectious product. They are resistant to many chemicals and have a long lifespan. They are most often available in blue or black to facilitate the identification of holes in the event of perforations.